Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Heart You, You Haunt Me


author: Lisa Schroeder
pages: 226
stars: 3
Summary:Girl loses boy.

Girl gets boy back...

...sort of.

Ava can't see him or touch him, unless she's dreaming. She can't hear hisvoice, except for the faint whispers in her mind. Most would think she'scrazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson. The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. He's back from the dead, as proof that love truly knows no bounds.
Review:
When I saw that this book was written in verse I was a little unsure of how I would feel about it but I shouldn't have been worried because it was very good. The verse made the writing more direct and it wasn't hard to understand at all. It actually made Ava's feelings much more easy to understand and I think the story showed her and how she was thinking very well. This is definetly a good quick read.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never read a book in verse before I read this either. I enjoyed it though, it was something different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, I'm not a big poetry girl but I loved this.

    ReplyDelete